How to buy FTM?
FTM is a very popular coin that is traded on all main cryptocurrency exchanges. One of them is Beaxy. This is an exchange that is U.S. based and compliant. You can use BTC to trade for FTM on Beaxy. Follow the steps below to complete the process.
- Go to Beaxy.com and fill out the registration form. Now that you are able to log in, go to the KYC section of the trading platform, and upload your identification document. Your documents can be approved in as little as 5 minutes.
- Once your account is officially verified, add BTC to your Beaxy wallet by making a deposit or by purchasing BTC through the Simplex portal.
- After making a deposit or purchase, BTC will become available in your Beaxy wallet, at this point you can navigate to the FTM-BTC trading pair and submit an order for the amount of FTM that you want to buy.
FTM value and price
At the moment of writing this article, the price of FTM was $0.00644468. It is lower than earlier, but now this token is growing. Most of these coins are traded on Beaxy.
In general, according to coingecko.com, this cryptocurrency doesn’t pay off. The market capitalization is $13 748 424.
In the Market Cap rating, this asset is in 215th place.
If you want to buy Bitcoin, you need 1417635.89 FTM.
Attention! This information regularly changes as with any other altcoin. This token is volatile, and that’s why it can cost significantly more than at the start of the day.
FTM (Fantom) is based on the blockchain ecosystem and created to help you focus on real decisions without any compromises. There are a lot of positive sides that this cryptocurrency has, including speed and safety. Also, this coin is scalable and reliable. You can create any blockchain you want. You can use dApps and develop them using Fantom SDK. If you are a developer, you can build your applications on Fantom via reliable API GraphQL and Web3JS.
This blockchain technology updates regularly. The last update was on the 10th of June 2020. That’s why you can trust creators because they care about their cryptocurrency users.
FTM is the main token in the Fantom network. It is used for:
- Network safety guarantees. The main goal of the FTM coin is the protection using the Proof-of-Stake system.
- Payments. You can use TNM coin for sending and receiving payments thanks to high bandwidth, speed, and low cost of this network. All you need is 1 second of time and 0.0000001$ for one transaction.
- Network fees. Transaction fees are necessary for protection from scammers. They won’t be able to make a large scale attack because this will be too expensive.
Creators of this token work for a more democratic and effective future infrastructure implementation. This is a team of people who have the same goal. It consists of developers, engineers, designers, and entrepreneurs. They collaborate to make you happy using this promising cryptocurrency and technology more available and successful.
FTM advantages and disadvantages
This asset is volatile. This is both an advantage and disadvantage because you can earn money and lose them depending on price changing. This is a coin that is associated with risks.
This cryptocurrency also has these positive sides:
- Fast transactions. Orders are executed immediately.
- Secure. There are a lot of validators placed around the world.
- Fantom network is a full ecosystem that is scaled, decentralized, and safe. To achieve this goal, the Fantom Foundation developed an open and clear system and collaborates with many partners, which supports the continuation of its work.
- Fantom is compatible with Ethereum and Cosmos SDK. It allows everyone to use Fantom consensus very fast. That’s why the network can satisfy all needs of these token users.
- FTM token is based on Blockchain. This is a list where every transaction is saved. You can only add recordings, but you aren’t able to delete them. If some hackers try to steal some coins, the other servers spread around the world to restore lost data.
Best FTM wallet – how to choose
This is one of the most common questions that FTM cryptocurrency users ask if they are newbies. The following wallets where you can store your digital asserts are available:
- Ledger or Trezor. This is one of the best cryptocurrency wallets. This wallet is encrypted using the most modern technologies. This wallet is protected from different network attacks and scammers. Also, you can be sure in your safety because if your money is stolen or your wallet is damaged, you can recover them. The entry deposit for Ledger or Trezor is $50. Both wallets can store FTM offline.
- Trust wallet. This cryptocurrency wallet is one of the best places where beginners can store their money. There are many advantages that this wallet has. It is convenient, secure and you can recover the money you lost in unpredictable circumstances.
- Atomic wallet. This wallet is compatible with PC and iOS, Android mobile devices. Also, it can be used to store more than 300 different altcoins. This wallet supports Atomic Swap and Exchange, which enables you to switch between all cryptocurrencies supported by this wallet. FTM isn’t an exception. You should understand that this wallet is less secure because it supports both desktop and mobile versions. You’d better choose a wallet that can be installed only on desktop or laptop.
- MyEtherWallet. This is one of the most reliable wallets for cryptocurrency. You can use Ethereum blockchain if you want to save your FTM or other coins. You don’t need to download any additional software or desktop clients because MyEtherWallet is an online application. Using it, you can sign in the system from any part of the world. You can enjoy all advantages that were written above. This wallet always adds new tokens after ICO.
Also, you can use different exchanges but this method isn’t as reliable as four above. However, if you often use cryptocurrency for trading, you can save your money there. When a third party saves your money, this is always associated with a huge risk. If you want to save FTM on exchanges, you should find companies that were checked by the time.
All wallets that were written above are great. Only you can choose which platform you want because every one of them has specific advantages that other wallets don’t have.