How to convert XRP to BTC


Beaxy allows you to trade XRP with convenience and peace of mind. Our user interface is customizable and can be optimized for beginners and experts alike. Reduce your risk by storing XRP in our custodied wallets.

To access all of Beaxy’s features:

– Register at

– Complete Verification

– Fund your account – Make a deposit or buy crypto with your credit or debit card

– Start Trading!

Beaxy provides advanced charting tools, a revolutionary swipe trading app, world-class FIX and REST API, and FIAT onboarding and offboarding to make for the best possible Bitcoin trading experience. Trade bitcoin in the most sophisticated and simple ways on Beaxy.

Converting XRP to other currencies

Want to convert XRP to your national currency? Check the converter above to see what the conversion rate is. Simply select the FIAT currency you use to see what the price of XRP is. The best part is you can place an order for XRP directly from the converter once you select your currency!

About XRP

Ripple’s story begins with Ryan Fugger, who founded RipplePay, a FinTech company seeking to develop a peer-to-peer payments network in 2004. In 2011, outside of RipplePay, Jed McCaleb assembled a team to develop a new consensus network for digital payments that would eventually become the XRP Ledger. A year later, Chris Larsen, Arthur Britto, and David Schwartz joined McCaleb’s team. After a meeting with McCaleb and Fugger’s respective teams, the projects were merged under the name Opencoin. The company was rebranded as Ripple Labs in 2013. Later on in 2013, Ripple officially launched XRP, the digital asset that would serve as the base currency of the XRP Ledger. The launch of XRP created 100 billion tokens with 80% being held in reserve for Ripple Labs and the remaining 20% were divided amongst the founders. Throughout 2013, the company would go on to raise more than $7.5 million from venture capital firms located in the United States. Once XRP began to circulate, the company began focusing on persuading financial institutions to adopt XRP for customer and internal remittances. Currently, XRP is used by institutions and private individuals seeking on-demand liquidity through Ripple’s xRapid product. XRP updates and innovations are funded by Ripple and the XRP token are supported by a large online community that is enthusiastic about the digital currency and advocates for it to be used in all instances of cross border payments, wires, and large asset transfers done by banks. XRP is one of the most popular cryptocurrency and you can buy, sell, or trade it on hundreds of cryptocurrency exchanges, including Beaxy. XRP reached its all-tine high late in 2017 when the price rose to nearly $4 per XRP token.  To trade the XRP token on Beaxy, click on the trading pair drop down menu located in the top left corner of the exchange. From there, select the XRP trading pair that you wish to trade. If you want to withdraw XRP from your Beaxy account, go to the My Account section and select the withdrawal tab. From there, locate XRP in the drop down list, enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and complete the transfer. Buy, sell, or trade your XPR with convenience by downloading the Beaxy mobile app for iOS and Android supported devices. Visit the app store on your phone and search ‘Beaxy’ to locate the application. This also allows you to analyze the XRP markets and get automated signals from professionals while on the go.

XRP is the base currency for the XRP Ledger, an open-source cryptographic ledger powered by a peer-to-peer network of nodes. XRP was built for speed and cost-effectiveness so that it may serve as a viable alternative to SWIFT, which currently manages the movement of approximately $5 trillion per day. Ripple is aiming to grow the XRP token in a way that takes significant market share from those using swift. There are approximately 44 billion XRP tokens in the circulating supply. XRP’s global daily volume is regularly over $1 billion dollars, making it one of the most frequently traded cryptocurrency.